What we stand for

We will not back-bite, gossip, or hate.

We will look to God for our identity.

We will deny the world's definition of who we are.

We will support and care for each other and those around us.

We will stay connected with God and with each other.

We will eat up life with joy and fun!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Pix from 2-25-11









Hope to see any 6th-8th grade girls who are looking to make some real friendships and grow closer to God at out next Girl's Night Out (GNO) in about a month - for info - please post a comment!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next one!! Hey, Em? We still need to figure out the mystery.... Huuuummmmmmmm...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn wants to be at the next one!! Let us know... She really missed the last one because she had a blast in January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics are amazing...but what is the mystery????????????????????????? I need to know so tell me at school:(:)hey look i made a sideways pig!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe:
    I love the pig!! By the way, to everyone out there on the internet, my name, NeverSayNeverGirl, is because I love the movie Never Say Never!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love the pics. I also love GNO! It's the only time you can get away with hitting a mom in the head with a Nerf gun dart.LOL.
    -Katherine a.k.a. the awesome gurl-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my bunny for Easter!! Please comment!
    (\_/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Erin.
    -Katherine-

    ReplyDelete
  8. T-hanks! That's my 1st comment about Mr. Bun-Bun!!! I'm gonna try to remember to post my mood!!!!!! Okay, well I'll talk to all of you later. I'll be seeing most of you at school Monday!!!!!! And yes, I did change my name from NeverSayNeverGirl to LemonadeMouthGirl!!!

    Mood: Nutty!! (I'm eating Pacans!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. weird erin. yup, nothing new. watsup?



    -chloe aka superwoman aka the awesomest girl on the planet aka french horns are way better than anyother instrument-

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete