What we stand for

We will not back-bite, gossip, or hate.

We will look to God for our identity.

We will deny the world's definition of who we are.

We will support and care for each other and those around us.

We will stay connected with God and with each other.

We will eat up life with joy and fun!

Monday, June 6, 2011

NEXT GNO DATE!!!!!

Hey Girls!!!

We have set the date for the next GNO - it will be July 8th, 7-10PM!!

It will be a fantastic, super-fun time!

There will be more info here on the blog as the date gets closer!

see you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't sure if we were continuing into the summer, but I check the blog EVER SINGLE DAY to make sure!!! (It's Erin...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if Chloe's on here, I just wanna tell you I've been having these weird dreams about you!! LOL. One was that we were on a deserted island and you started yelling at me because I ate all the bananas and coconuts... And then Emily, Katherine, and Abney were on jet skis and they started throwing dodge balls and ice cubes at us............

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I had yet another weird dream!!! Emily, Chloe, and Abney went on vacation together for the summer and Chloe said,"I surfed all the way to Idaho." And then I said,"That's impossible, Chloe. You can't surf to Idaho and you're not in Idaho, you're in New Jersey!" And then Katherine broke my computer and threw a rock at Abney, but Abney dodged it. And then Katherine had a spaz attack... And Emily somewhat learned karate (she thought she did, but she wasn't very good at it)and gave Katherine a broken arm, me a broken leg, Chloe a dislocated shoulder, and Abney a very swolen eye... And then I woke up.

    ReplyDelete